- Thoroughly inspected wood decking for deficiencies; where deficiencies where found or where wood decking was not at least 3/4″ thick replaced / upgraded wood.
- Furnished and installed new L metal and edge metal flashings at perimeter of walking deck.
Installed new West Coat ALX waterproofing system over deck as follows:
- Furnished and installed WP-40 sheet membrane over all plywood seams.
- Mechanically attached WP-25 metal lath over entire deck.
- Installed a modified cement base coat of TC-1 basecoat cement and WP-81 modifier troweled smooth over entire deck and let it dry.
- Installed a slurry coat of TC-1 basecoat cement and WP-81 modifier troweled smooth over entire deck and let it dry.
- Spray applied a texture coat of TC-3 texture cement with WP-81 modifier over entire surface to provide a textured slip resistant walking surface and let it dry.
- Roll applied SC-10 acrylic top coat over entire deck in two coats at a rate of approx. 250 square feet per gallon per coat.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by waterproofing.
Provided owner with a 5 (five) Year Westcoat Material Warranty and 1 (one) Year Alta Roofing & Waterproofing Workmanship Warranty on new waterproofing system.