Alpine is located in the San Diego County of Southern California and offers small ranches, beautiful canyons and a small but growing commercial section of town. As the city grows away from its historical roots, business opportunities increase and people seek a new location for their organizations. Alpine offers the perfect place to set up a new business, as there is plenty of room and plenty of potentials.
Developing a commercial property requires planning and can be stressful and we understand the importance of offering a building in optimal condition. Commercial properties require quality roofing, not only to add value to the building but to attract potential business opportunities. As a specialized commercial roofing company, we can deliver the best roofing system for your property.
The Services We Deliver
Be it minor repairs or full installation, we provide roofing services of the highest quality using only the top materials. We have experience with commercial roofing and understand the complexity of the projects. We understand that commercial roofing projects can be expensive, so we work with you to find the best materials and style to fit your budget. We also offer structural adaptations, thermal and weather-proofing services if you need them.
There is a great deal of variety when it comes to commercial buildings, and we can assure you that we have experience with both large and small, simple and complex. We work with apartment buildings, high-rises, factories and office blocks and we complete every job to your satisfaction. Most importantly, we know that you have a business to run so perform every job quickly but efficiently, ensuring minimal disruption to the building occupants.
The Roofing Choices You Have
You have a selection when it comes to commercial roofing options and we have experience and training to work with a variety of materials and styles. All materials we use are of the highest quality and take into consideration the specific needs for each building in terms of weather-proofing and safety requirements. We have several options to offer you depending on your need and goals.
• Metal roof: Metal roofing is standard for commercial buildings and consists of corrugated metal panels. Steel and aluminum are the materials most often use for metal roofing because they are lightweight, strong and fire-resistant. If you choose galvanized steel, your roof will last 40 or 50 years.
• Coated roof: Roofers apply a coating to roofing to extend its life and it provides a cost-effective option to replacing the entire roof. This coating is water-tight and reflective which helps to keep your heating and cooling costs low.
• Built-up roof: These roofing systems consist of multiple layers of fabric or felt which are laminated together. This allows them to cancel noise and the coal or tar used to bind the materials provides a waterproof seal which can last up to 25 years.
• EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer roofing is made from a synthetic rubber which has been created from oil and natural gas. This system is UV resistant and can withstand harsh weather as well as regular wear and tear. The strength of this roofing allows it to last up to 40 years, maybe longer if maintained regularly.
• Thermoplastic: This consists of a lightweight material known as PVC which is reflective as well as UV-resistant. The material also prevents tears and abrasions and is resistant to most industrial chemicals allowing the roof to last up to 20 years.
• Bitumen: Modified bitumen is used because it prevents abrasions, tearing and is weather resistant. These roofs have polyester or fiberglass reinforcement which works well for areas that get a lot of rainfall, because of its waterproof qualities.
Do you need a Commercial Roofer in Alpine CA?