- All stored materials have been removed from roof before roof repairs began. (Stored materials on roof subsequent to leak repairs would invalidate any workmanship warranty, expressed or implied).
- Sealed and reinforced all pipe flashings using appropriate sealant.
- Inspected and repaired all flashings as necessary.
- Secured and resealed all flashing fasteners with appropriate sealant.
- Repaired or replaced damaged or loose hip, ridge and rake liles.
- Re-secured all loose tiles using appropriate fasteners.
- Repaired or replaced damaged tiles as necessary, matched new tiles as close as possible (based on industry availability).
- Removed all clogging elements from waterways.
- Coated all exposed mastic repairs with appropriate root coating to prevent premature aging.
- Removed all roof top debris from roof surface.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by roofing.
Provided owner with a 2 (two) callbacks in 1 (one) year Alta Roofing & Waterproofing workmanship warranty over repair area(s) only.