Roof Maintenance of 17 Buildings
- All stored materials had been removed from roof before roof repairs began. (Stored materials on roof subsequent to leak repairs would invalidate any workmanship warranty, expressed or implied.)
- Sealed and reinforced all pipe flashings using appropriate sealant.
- Inspected and repaired all flashings.
- Secured and resealed all flashing fasteners with appropriate sealant.
- Repaired and/or replaced damaged or loose hip, ridge and rake tiles.
- Re-secured all loose tiles using appropriate fasteners.
- Repaired and/or replaced damaged tiles as necessary, new tiles match existing as close as possible based on industry availability.
- Removed all clogging elements from waterways.
- Coated all exposed mastic repairs with appropriate roof coating to prevent premature aging.
- Removed all roof top debris from roof surface.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by roofing.