Stucco Repair and Rain Gutter Installation
Exterior stucco wall repair and new door flashing:
- Grinded and removed all loose and cracking stucco.
- Applied fiberglass mesh tape to seams.
- Applied new stucco scratch coat to repair areas.
- Sprayed new texture to match existing as close as possible.
- Painted entire lower half of exterior wall with elastomeric exterior paint.
- Furnished and installed new threshold flashing below exterior french door.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by repair.
- Furnished and installed new sheet metal gutters and downspouts as follows:
a. Installed approx. 200 linear feet of new gutters.
b. Installed six new one story downspouts, approx. 80 linear feet.
- Properly secured newly installed gutters and downspouts.
- Removed and hauled away debris caused by installation.