- Removed tile and set aside, approx. 2,300 square foot complete (two-piece) tile section over Building 3.
- Thoroughly inspected and replaced wood roof membranes as needed.
- Furnished and installed two layers of 30 lbs. underlayment and secured with mechanical fasteners.
- Replaced edge metal, valley metal and flashings as needed.
- Reinstalled and secured tiles over repair area.
- Replaced broken tiles over repair area as needed. New tiles matched to existing as close as possible.
- Set mortar to match style.
- Removed and hauled away debris caused by roofing.