Flat Roof Replacement
- Tore off existing roof to wood deck and hauled away debris. Areas in which additional layers were found during removal have been torn off.
- Inspected existing roof for evidence of soft spots as well as other deteriorated wood members. Upgraded all wood as necessary.
- Furnished and installed new glass base and secured over repair area.
- Furnished and installed new sheet metal flashings as needed over repair area.
- Cleaned and primed repair area as needed.
- Heat weld applied modified bitumen roof membrane over flat roof area.
- Tied in newly installed roof membrane to existing roof shingles.
- Painted any new bonderized metal that is visible.
- Trimmed any nails penetrating the plywood and painted to hide nails and blemishes on underside of plywood.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by roofing.