Drain Repairs and Maintenance
- Asphalt cap sheet maintenance.
- All stored materials were removed from roof before roof repairs began. (Stored materials on roof subsequent to leak repairs would invalidate any workmanship warranty, expressed or implied.)
- Sealed and reinforced all pipe flashings using superior three course method of repair.
- Repaired all major bubbles by cutting open to relieve pressure and patch appropriately.
- Thoroughly inspected and repaired all gravel guard and drip edge metal using appropriate sealant method.
- Repaired all splits and breaks in the roof field membrane using superior three course method of repair.
- Secured and sealed metal screws or nails on flashing and coping metal surfaces with appropriate sealant.
- Inspected and filled top of pitch pans with sealant sloping to the outside edge.
- Replaced 4 each 1.5″ Thunderbird drains.
- Repaired openings around scupper and drained components using superior three course method of repair.
- Coated all exposed mastic repairs with appropriate coating to prevent premature aging.
- Removed all clogging elements from waterways.
- Removed all debris from roof surface.
- Removed and hauled away all debris caused by roofing.
Provided owner With A 2 (Two) Callbacks in 1 (One) Year Alta Roofing & Waterproofing Workmanship Warranty Over Repair Area(s) Only.